Maia Botanicals (“Company”, “we”, “our” or “us”) is committed to providing you with quality products that meet your skincare needs and excellent customer service. It is our hope that you are satisfied with our skincare products. We also understand and appreciate that when you are purchasing our products, you are making an investment and we want you to feel comfortable trying new products. For this reason, we have created what we hope is a Return, Refund and Exchange Policy that strikes the right balance between flexible and sensible.
We offer a full refund or exchange for all products(s) you didn’t enjoy for any reason the first time you purchase an item as long as the return is within 30 days of the date your product is delivered to the shipping address you provided. The second time you order a product, it will only be eligible for exchange or store credit within 30 days of the date your product is delivered to the shipping address you provided.
For all refunds and exchanges, we require that the original product be shipped back to us. You will be responsible for the return shipping & handling charges.
We will refund the original shipping cost with the return, but you are responsible for return shipping & handling costs to ship the product back to us. We will issue the refund, including the original shipping cost, to your original payment method once we receive the returned product.
Customers are required to pay shipping & handling costs to ship the original item back to us. Once we receive the original item, you may exchange the product for another one of equal or lesser value. You will be required to pay the difference if the price of the product you request is more than the price of the originally purchased product. We will pay for shipping of the product back to you.
Prematurely Expired Products
We provide an exchange or partial store credit if a product spoils prematurely within six (6) months of the purchase date. Exchanges include the same product or alternate product of lesser value. Store credit for such products is determined by the amount of time products prematurely expire (ex: prematurely expire in 3 months vs. 6 would be 50% back, 4 months to 35% etc.). We may ask for photos to better understand the product issue and you will be required to return the product. Of the two methods to deal with prematurely expired products, we recommend exchanges since customers will receive a full-size product versus a partial credit.
Broken/Damaged or Incorrect Items
Once your order arrives, please examine it for any damage that may have occurred during shipping. Our goal is to ensure your package arrives safely, so we will replace any items that arrived damaged in transit. Please email us as soon as you receive your order.
Please note, we require photos of damaged or defective packages or products. If your product suffers from a nonfunctional pump, we may request additional verification to ensure this is not simply an airless pump in need of priming, as this occurrence is often mistaken for a defect.
If you find any discrepancy in an order or if your package is damaged, please do not throw away or destroy any part of the packaging, box or products or we will not be able to assist you to obtain a refund or exchange. It is very important that you retain these materials as we must have them in order to make a claim with the appropriate shipper and without them it is impossible to submit a claim.
Items that are Not Returnable/Refundable/Exchangeable
- No returns, refunds or exchanges of any kind will be allowed after 30 days of the date your product is delivered to the shipping address you provided.
- There are no returns, refunds or exchanges on any items purchased during a sale or promotion of any kind.
- There are no returns, refunds or exchanges on any free gifts we may provide with any purchase.
- There are no refunds, exchanges, or credits issued for any sample products.
Returns with Dealer/Outside Purchase
Items purchased from other retailers, dealers or resellers and not directly from our Website are not eligible for return, refund, store credit or exchange.
Discount codes cannot be applied after a purchase has been processed.
Steps to Initiate A Refund or Exchange
To initiate a refund or exchange, please email us with your concern & order number at email@example.com.
- Please include your name, the items you plan to return, and the reason for the return.
- When you ship the item back to us, make sure to record your tracking number because we cannot issue a refund until we receive the returned merchandise. We are not responsible for lost packages.
- All returns will be credited to the original credit card used at the time of purchase.
- Returns will be processed within 1-2 weeks of our receipt of the product.
- Please allow at least 2 billing cycles for the credit adjustment to appear on your credit card statement.
- Please do not mail any packages C.O.D., as they will not be accepted.